Friday, July 07, 2006

Hows my little mover?

Turns out my parents are moving on the 16th now. They are closing on the house on july 14th instead of the 17th they plan on taking off for Covington, Indiana the 16th. With luck I will be able to work it out with work that I can come home and camp in my house that I grew up in for my last time, then from here out My visits to home will consit of crashing on someone's couch.

This move hasn't really stirred up much emotion from me one way or another. Its a good deal for ma and pa becuase they are off doing something better, and moving forward with life. Amanda is living there for part of the summer before she moves to ireland for a semester. I am firmly planted in duluth until I finish college.

In the past year I think i can use most of my fingers and toes to count the few nights I have spent in my bed in Arden Hills, so its not affecting me too much. One thing I will miss is coming back and seeing my high school pals during the holidays. I haven't seen the new place yet but I am told it is very nice, in a quiet neighborhood on a golf course....in Indiana.

One thing I told my mom that I thought was funny was that I am garunteed to not move in with them after I am done with college, because hell if I move to po-dunk Indiana to take time off from school or work. I am a city boy, thats for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»