Thursday, July 27, 2006

hows my little hangover?

It has been a while since i have updated. Life sure has been wonderful.
safari doesn't support my coveted bullet format, so i will do it list style.

-I bought a new bike, and i really love it
-said new bike has inspired me to wear my helmet
-i have a new job at the hotel, it is driving the shuttle van around
-I get paid the same plus tips!!
-I have re-confirmed that i am an excellent bullshitter
-last night i drank lots of booze
-black russians will get you really drunk fast (vodka kaluah ice)
-jason did a shot of 151 and lived
-last night was my first nakey swim in ye olde lake superior
-JASON! PUT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES BACK ON was a good quote
-I fell asleep in my undies and my yellow mr. bubble shirt
-I laughed at myself when i woke up with said attire on
-today i am feeling the drinks in my head
-see you soon
-i will be attending a wine and cheese party saturday

3 comments:

anniemosity said...

TONY SANG KARAOKE LAST NIGHT.

god i can't believe you forgot to mention that.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»