Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hows my little Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia?

What has two thumbs and likes blowjobs?

This guy!

As you may have noticed in my title (those three ridiculously hard words to pronounce) that is the name of my heart 'thing'. Its really not too big of a deal BUT if you want to go and learn all about it, I have found a pretty concise site about it, if you just go here.
School has been busy, The two other people who work my job are about to or already have quit, and I think I am going to transfer within the hotel so that I dont have to work such a bitch job. Afterall, I'm better than that.
My website is complete! By the time the vast majority of you read this I will be handing it in for my critique and all will be well...hopefully.
If you want to visit it, all you have to do is click through the windows, doors and paths!
I took all of these pictures around Duluth rock city.
Life has been busy and will finally let up on thursday when I get to hang out with some wonderful people. Thats all for now its time for bed.

No comments: