Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hows my little Djembe?

poo...

I was going to enter in this design competition that our Student Design Organization (SDO) is putting on. If I was able to get an Idea for it I think I would have had a good chance of getting selected, but I didn't so I am not going to. I came to this realization about 10 min ago. The contest is for this little publication that SDO puts out once a semester. I've decided I need to learn more about design before I can really tackle these things. Its that or that I am just lame. The latter is probably more correct. It would be really awesome to get something in but I just can't get a decent Idea onto the screen.

On a happier note two new things have come into my life. Remember that drum I was talking about a few entries ago...It is now in my house, Jason and I both love it, not sure if Ann can stand it, oh well, it gives my ADHD hands something to do.
Also my cool digital camera stopped loading pictures onto my computer yesterday, so I cashed in my 4 year plan and got a newer better one. So for you non believers in those plans they try to sell you, now you know it can be useful. A new one would have cost me $300 rather than $30

Got to play outside today, it was great.

Ma Pa Sis and Dog are coming up to visit me this weekend I am beyond excited.

I might be relocating at the Edgewater in the next week or so, which is sweet because I really don't like my job that much. This new one will look halfway respectable on a resume as well, of course nothing to do with my career but still nice looking.

Have a good spring

No comments: