Monday, April 24, 2006

Hows my little *Ahem*

three exciting things came into my life today:


These cds are like the size of my head!

You might be saying to yourself, Tony! why the heck would you buy that, you dont even have a record player!
But I do...
I have dibs on my grandpa's someday when I go down there or he comes here I am taking it, the Electric Featus here in Duluth has a whole section devoted to Vinyl, I got lucky and was able to pick up these three unused.
I heard a rumor that Drunken lullibies is out of production, and their website says swagger is not avalible in Vinyl, that makes these something of a comadity.

I need a vacation from here


What is the gas report from everyone,
around Duluth gas is $2.85 how about the rest of you folks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mnartists.org/article.do?rid=43421