Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hows my little fill in?

Briefly:

For some reason lately I've been forgetting my camera left and right. Its really really bothersome.

This weekend was Awesome! Kalahari at the Dells with a bunch of my best friends. There was lots of great catching up, laughing, water sliding and alcohol abuse by all. Uncle Ralph visited me Saturday night and told me I shouldn't take every free shot the people standing on the bar pour even if it is right into your mouth. It was fun buying different bachelorettes drinks, hopefully that karma balances out to Laura in a couple of weekends. I still kick ass at Laser Tag, but I came in 2nd to BJ, that sneaky devil.



Monday we headed out to see Third Eye Blind (remember them?!) at the Canopy Club in Champaign. Who knew they put on a rocking good live show? They all seem to be pretty excellent at their various instruments and hearing all of those sing along singles from High School was an awesome blast from the past. I'm pretty excited about my autographed vinyl (weirdest spelled word ever) that I made out with as well.



Life? Awesome. Thinking about the future has me excited, its the first time in a long while.

I feel inspired to become at one with myself. Maybe through Wii fit yoga? OK.

I'm running my first 5K is this weekend. Wish me luck its been like 4 or 5 years since I ran 3 miles. Training for this has reconfirmed, this guy is not meant to run long distances.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous, I love Third Eye Blind. Still. I must make out with your vinyl record as well.