Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hows my little Finth finger?

Hey folks! Sorry its been ages, I've been busy with stuff, not sure what stuff or how busy I've really been but not too much to report today.

I want to get a side project started doing some design and photography. I have the tools to do both I just need to get my name out there and do it!

The name of my business would be FinFour. Hurray for made up numbers!

I thought I had told just about everyone the history behind my number, but I guess not. So here it is; When I was but just a wee pup I was sitting in my room contemplating many deep ideas and I began thinking gosh, I think that the numbers three and four sound much too far apart. I think I ought to add a number in there and fill in that gap a bit. And here Fin was born. You can imagine how that would mess up society today, for example I would have 9 fingers (4 on each hand), 5 would be an even number, and 8 would be the largest number on a standard keyboard. At one point I had an idea of what the numeral fin would look like, I think it looked like a circle with two lines coming out of the edges upwards, but I could be wrong, that can be changed still.

With that I need some help with my logo This is a preliminary version, I would like some criticism if you're willing to offer it.
Merci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!