Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hows my little filler?

I know this is silly but I feel like I am short changing my itty bitty fan-base. So here it is! A game! I like games quite a bit.
On of those stupid surveys using photos (first Page of google images)to answer!
Enjoy:

1. Age You will be on your next Birthday: 24


2. A place you'd like to travel: Australia


3. Your favorite place: Outside


4. Your favorite object: Camera


5. Favorite food: Burritos Lately


6. Your favorite animal: Penguin


7. Your favorite color: Bright Red


8. The town/state/etc in which you live:


9. Name of past pet: Taffy


10. A dream come true: Staying Happy


11. Your nickname/screenname: Fattony


12. Middle name: Christopher


13. Favorite Smell: Fresh Bread


14. Bad habit of yours: Procrastination


15. Your first job: Referee


16. Favourite Movie: The Lion King


17. What are you doing right now? On the phone


18. Whats The Weather Like? Chilly (safe search off)


19. Favourite Sport: Rock Climbing


20. Favourite Music/Style/Band: In limbo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like these pictures, it makes your survey seem less boring.