Friday, October 28, 2005

Hows my little end of days?

Life here in duluth has been delightful recently, well with today as an exception. Wednesday Ann and I went up to where the radio towers in duluth are and wandered around there, then we layed down and looked at the stars, it was really delightful. Amongst the tall radio towers is what I think is an unofficial duluth dump, there are mattresses, TV shells, cinder blocks, laundry machines, microwaves, and many other things, we couldent figure out what everything was because it was dark...and we didnt want to touch them. In the middle of the road we were walking down, there were a couple of nice looking tires just standing upright, so Ann and I decided we should push them down the hill on the road, which was AWESOME! mine kind of sucked, although it did jump over a old broken mattress, Ann's went screaming down the hill and when we couldent see it any more we hear a really loud CRACK! I think it cut down a tree.
Today hasnt been such a good one, Ive been sickly my head hurt and my body didnt know if it wanted to be sweaty or shivering, its been lame, but right now I am doing better....YAY!

1 comment:

anniemosity said...

ahahaha
spam comments suck.