Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hows my little governor?

It's not often one gets to meet the governor of their state. In my case I handed him my wine glass and said he needed it for the picture. He drank from it, stole it, and walked away. I eventually got it back from his assistant? sans wine. That was my whole interaction with governor Bruce Rauner. The man with a million robo callers, whom I didn't vote for strictly based on the how harassing the frequency of the calls were. But anyway, I was in springfield pouring some samples of wine on the Governor's Mansion lawns, to spread word that Illinois wine is good, when my photo op happened. Not much to say about the event except that I realized how strange the world of politics really is when looking form the outside in.

From Left: My district representative Chad Hays, Some Lady, The Gov, Me.



No comments: