Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hows my little teardrop?




Today I lost one of my best friends in my life. My dog Chip. Almost all of my faithful readers have met him, and nearly all have experienced bruised shins from of his mighty tail. Chip had been a great friend to me through his nearly thirteen years, he taught me patience when he chewed through nearly everything I've owned. He guarded me at night. He was always around for me when I needed someone quiet to sit with. And he never failed to lick my fingers after a meal. I'm happy to say that he died a happy dog who ran freely, played joyfully and loved everyone. I have many great memories of him and will cherish them for the ages.

I miss you little buddy.

4 comments:

samma said...

Sending warm wishes your way. Chip was one of the best.

Team Davis said...

So sorry Tony. I'm glad you were with him in the end.

Aaron said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Tony. It sounds like he had a good long life, thanks in large part to you.

Unknown said...

he have rested in peace tony