Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hows my little anecdote?

When I was doing research for my Decade in Review Post I found that I used to write all sorts of silly short blogs, many were ridiculous rants of a lonely guy but I really liked reading about them, so today here is a short update on my weekend, what a good weekend it was too!

Friday:
Biked 13 miles to work(at 6:30am), took just over an hour, including shower.
Picked up 'ol Chip for his stay with us.
Watched half of Harry Potter and realized biking so far in the morning does not positively contribute to staying awake longer than 10:30 on a Friday.

Saturday:
Made a delightful french toast breakfast (new favorite bread!!)
Hid 4 Geocaches at our local nature preserve.
Watched a UFC fight at the local BWW and still don't understand how people choose to do that to themselves.

Sunday:
SKIPPED Bloody Mary Sunday, AAAHH!!! I usually make Bloody Mary's every Sunday morning for us and somehow completely forgot!?
Finished Harry Potter.
Started a new Brew, This one is a Kölsch.
Realized its Palm Sunday and didn't feel like I missed out on anything at all.

No comments: