Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hows my little stray?

We have stumbled across a new friend in the back yard, it is black cute furry and cuddly. Laura and I have decided to call it jinx. She is a very cute little cat that I will probably adopt. Thing is I am taking a two week vacation and we would leave so we very well can't adopt it now. Also our neighbors know about her and one is saying it attacked her. (we were eves dropping last night) and since Laura and I have met it she has shown no signs of rabies, only cute. So the neighbors are eventually going to catch this cat and take it to an animal shelter. I hope that she lives, I wouldn't mind this cat, she is ultra friendly and likes me, I think.

I think that I'll be calling the shelter before I go asking if they see this cat turn up to place her on hold for me until I return.

4 comments:

anniemosity said...

that cat -- if it is who i think it is -- is a BITCH!!!!!!!!! i lived close enough that it could be the same cat that haunted my apartment complex last year. poor matz went to pet it once and it viciously attacked her! watch out, Tony McFat. it seems cute but it is a BITCH.

you have been warned.

Tony! said...

its just a little kitten I assure you

A said...

tony j!! can you send me your mailing address for this fall and next summer??? thanks!!

ang5785@gmail.com

Team Davis said...

CATS ARE EVIL!