Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hows my little freeze?



A couple of Days ago I got to pop my walk on top of Lake Superior cherry. It was really cool and scary, the ice was at LEAST 8 inches thick but I could always hear this really goofy sounding pop noise of the ice shifting and cracking, every now and then I would feel it right under my feet and that scared me more than once. But it was worth it for sure, I got some good shots of the ice for a project in photo and got to experience a walk top of the lake, yay.

Making Laura dinner tonight and headed out for a drink afterwards, Friday I'm off to Indy for the weekend. If you like 30 Seconds to Mars their New CD 'A Beautiful Lie' is good.

3 comments:

anniemosity said...

what a beautiful photo, tony.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture...however, I don't think I want to know where on the lake you were when you took it!

Pete said...

Cripes! Not exactly a good day for a skinnydip.