Friday, September 22, 2006

Hows my little soap?

As many of you know I live with 3 girls, which can be interesting at times, and silly at others.

I currently have a mystery that I cant solve with them though, it concerns the shower.
Our landlord graciously provided us each with our own little dangly thing where we can put our shampoo and soap on. Mine is the most full with shampoo facewash and bodywash...which is where the mystery begins. I'm not sure whose little thing is whose, but only one of the three girls has any form of body washing material. It is a bar too, which makes me feel slightly girly seeing that I have body wash (but no loofa thank god or I would feel even less masculine).
The other two dangle things have shampoo conditioner and a razer each. What are they washing themselves with I want to know. Often times I get into the shower and see a bottle of Tilex, which is used to clean grout.
Now I am sure all of you know what grout is, stuff between cracks of tiles. which brings me to another mystery, we have no tiles, in fact it is all dangly curtians (we have a bathtub with feet is why that is). So that means no grout, it would also be silly to think that by spraying the tilex on the floor it would actually make a difference in how clean that would appear.
So naturally I am thinking, since I do not use the tilex, a girl must be using it, and since it is meant for mold...is one of my room mates cleaning.....herself ?.........with.......tilex?

if thats the case I am offically afraid to sit anywhere in my house
anyone have anything for me?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You know that old saying: girls are nice made with sugar and spice (or something like that). Well, it's all a cover-up, girls are actually made of grout. Which is why when we tiled our basement Dad laid the tiles and Mom just spit in the cracks to fill them in.

I undid the word verification for you.

Also, I keep thinking of fun things to do with you while you're here. Maybe go to the Jameson distillery instead of Guiness. If you hear of anything interesting, let me know and I'll see what I can do.